Wednesday, April 2, 2008

busy

I’ve kinda lost track of time these 2 weeks, being buried under FYP. Going to the lab almost every day, it resembles a feeling of déjà vu. The same timing, same bus, same people, same circuit. It’s almost like a recurring nightmare.

I’m really glad that I started work on my thesis early, cos the past few days had been really hectic. Torn between the need to finish new experiments and completing my thesis in time, I had little time for other things. Many thanks to HH for allowing me to stay over in his hall on Monday! =) I realized the worst part of writing a report is never the content itself. It’s always about the language, format, labeling, referencing, contents page, statistics etc. Looking back, it’s the first time I had to write such a long report with so many technical terms, and what’s worst is that my supervisor and examiner are not people I can anyhow smoke. I really need to know how to explain every single statement that is in the thesis, and of cos much more.

Went to see my supervisor today to let him check my draft thesis and there are certain parts that had to be changed. Well, he may not be that good as a supervisor, but I know he’s trying to help me be better prepared for my presentation to the examiner. After all, its probably gonna be the last time he asks me to do anything haha, and probably the last time I’ll be seeing him as well. So yup, just need to quickly make some changes and then submit it in 2 days’ time. After that can take a small breather before the final showdown with my examiner hahaha.


Anyway.. now should be the crunch period in NUS, with all the assignments due, continual assessments, projects etc. With the exams starting in less than 4 weeks, there’s little time to think of fun. Everyone 加油加油! =)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 9, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home