Monday, January 21, 2008

Tired

It’s the beginning of the 2nd week of school.

Didn’t manage to get my Financial Economics after all, hence I chose to take Macroeconomics 2 instead. Just this morning I had my first Macro 2 lecture (I missed the first lecture last week), and learnt that it was quite different from the Macro I learnt from ST 3 semesters ago. Nonetheless It’s still mathematically based, and hopefully I can really do well in it this time round.

Weekend has been… well… tiring. Basketball on Friday evening was already quite taxing on the body, but another session on Saturday morning really took its toll. Till now I’m still aching all over. Like HH said, what happened to the days where we played everyday under the 1pm sun? haha… then on Saturday evening went to sing ktv at teoheng with WL, HH and Cherylene from 6-10pm. Shag, but that’s not all. Sunday had spring cleaning at religion centre. My arms were on the verge of cramping from cleaning the sliding glass doors =.=

And now? Blogging at YIH while trying to get some rest before my FYP meeting at 4pm.

1 word.

Tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home