Saturday, December 15, 2007

我和伟烈有个约会

I had a one-day date with weiliat yesterday. =p

He came over top my place and we played bball in the morning. Played 1-on-1 race to 7 and won 7-1 hahaha.. weiliat dun be disheartened k? I had homeground advantage lol. After that went to kovan to eat teochew porridge. Then we proceeded to NUS where I went to do my FYP and weiliat went to settle some stuff in his hall.

Think my Prof is starting to get a little unhappy with me cos I didn’t finish the experiment he assigned me to do. Well to be perfectly honest I admit that I’ve been dragging it, but it’s only because I didn’t know how to go about doing! I mean, all he does is to tell me what kind of results he wants, but does not provide me with the means to do it. Feels like doing lab without a lab manual. Then after consulting the other PHD students and people in the lab, then I realized that it is not actually possible to do the experiment since the apparatus required doesn’t even exist in the first place! Then after I reported the complexity of the experiment to him then he realized it’s not really feasible, but gets abit upset all the same.

Well, my fault lor.

Anw after that met weiliat again and went to clementi for dinner, followed by pool at clementi. Played race to 5 and won 5-2 wahahaha… then he was like complaining that he was spending the whole day entertaining me. Play bball also lose… then accompany come school… then now pool also lose…. Lol =X

In any case, really enjoyed myself, though its just 2 lonely guys spending the day together hahaha.. oh no, sounds gay =X brothers forever.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home