Monday, January 14, 2008

School start lo ~~

Today's supposedly the first day of school for NUS. But taking only 2 modules this semester (again), my lesson only starts on Thursday. =P
Anyway I met up with my primary school classmates last thursday for the first time in 11 years. 11 years!!
To be perfectly honest I was actually feeling abit apprehensive going to meet them up, not knowing what to say when I really see them. There's a couple of them I've not seen since we graduated from primary school, and its a funny feeling seeing everyone grown up (the clash between what you remember and what you actually see). Glad to see that besides some changes in looks, they're still the people I remember from 11 years ago, and I was surprised there's still a strong sense of familiarity even though I've not met up with them for so long.

dinner


on the way home



I've been outbidded for my econs module again, as expected. Strange thing is I think that econs modules are more popular with non-FASS students, probably due to the modules being mathematically-based. So anyway the moment I knew I was outbidded I started to email the lecturer, the econs department, as well as my home faculty for an appeal, now I can only wait for their replies.

Speaking of which I feel I should really thank Jefferson. You see, I used to be a stick-by-the-rules student. If in the past I knew I was outbidded for a module, I would just start looking for other modules to take. The thought of emailing all the people mentioned earlier would never have occured to me. It was through Jefferson that I learnt how to come up with fake reasons and excuses to make it sound as though it's absolutely necessary for me to have that particular module haha.. Many things in NUS could be suited to you as long as you ask (kaopeh) persistently enough.

On a similar note, i'm going to meet up my prof later with regards to the grade that I need for my FYP. Wish me luck.

AY 07/08 Semester 2. Final dash to the finish line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home