Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Old and Lazy

I'm getting old. My body keeps reminding me every now and then hahaha.. nowadays just missing one night of sleep (due to mahjong or watever) will make me concuss the following day, and wake up breathing fire. A couple of hours of competitive bball and my whole body aches from shoulders to back to thighs to calves to ankles. Today I went back to NUS for FYP at 8am after just 4 hours of sleep, and already now I feel like a walking zombie. Not to mention tml I have to go at 830 again. Sigh.

And if that's not bad enough, I think I'm getting lazier as well =P. Gone were the days where I'll whip out my lecture notes and read once I board 151. Gone were the days where I strive to complete homework the minute they're announced. Gone were the days where I could take 6 modules, give 2 tuition, go paktor with btin and still meet up with my other friends. Now I take 3 mods (including FYP), do not give tuition anymore, have no btin to paktor with, and my friends are all getting busy with their own stuff so we don't meet up as often as we used to. Yet I do not feel I have loads of extra time on my hands. Weird huh?

Think I'm just giving myself excuses to be lazy =X. GAMBATE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home