Sunday, November 16, 2008

Updates updates!

Nothing really much to write about i guess.. Attended my cousin's wedding lunch last Sunday at the Orchard Hotel. Realised that I'm really not close to my dad's side of relatives. I've got so many nephews and aunts whose names I cant remember haha. Happy for my cousin nonetheless =)

Work this week has been pretty fucked up. Been tasked to complete a project with necessary information denied. wtf. Just wanna get it over with. Not to mention there's still an exam on tues. argh.

Dance class this week's fun! Our original instructor finally returned to class and made it much more lively and enjoyable. Pity only 3 more lessons to go. it's really been an enjoyable experience for me, something I've always wanted to learn but kept pushing back due to lack of company haha.

alrite tt's all for now. Pardon the straight-to-the-point way of writing cos its 0130 now and i'm damn tired =P

2 Comments:

Blogger ZoN said...

SALSA?!??!

November 24, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah hip hop!!!

November 28, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home